Mash Seventy de 400cc en España a partir de Octubre!

duke125

Maciste dijo:
Si te parece poca potencia para esa cilindrada mejor no veas la Yamaha SR400, o las Royal Enfield... xD
Joder es verdad no me había fijado...todas las de ese estilo tienen baja potencia, será que estoy acostumbrado a nakeds y deportivas que dan mucho más. De todas formas no es una moto para correr ni rascar rodilla obviamente, con lo que para paseos 25 cv son suficientes.

Saludos

Leo65

lo que mas me ha sorprendido y para bien, son las ruedas
le dan un aire de fortaleza, como de poder con todo
Leches me esta gustando la motico esta

Maciste

Aquí hay un "análisis" hecho por la propia compañía, en un inglés bastante macarrónico (y sí, confirmarn que la velocidad máxima es 150 km/h):

http://www.shineray.com/news-neirong.asp?id=364&fid=6

Al Anche of Ride It is November 3rd, 2013, a cloudy day with an outdoor temperature of 21°, and a ground temperature of 19°.
Today, it is our great honour to have the chance to carry out a thorough assessment of this Shineray motorcycle with a displacement of 400cc. This article, which covers a thorough assessment of the XY400, will supply you with a detailed evaluation in relation to appearance description, starting
performance, acceleration performance, and rider’s comfort as well as a comprehensive summary of the advantages and disadvantages of this model.
Vintage Design in Appearance Demonstrating Demeanor of a Low-Profile King For me, vintage refers to an application of traditional classic elements into the design of modern motorcycles. By such an understanding, we may not find a more appropriate word than vintage style to describe the XY400 we see today. It may remind you of the ancient western gothic times at first sight. You may take it as the motorcycle of a prince in an ancient castle. The whole bodywork is painted shiny black, showing a sense of nobility and elegance. You can tell that it is made of metals at the sight of the frame made of high-quality matted black which goes with other parts made of bright stainless steel. The head lamp, which is designed with reference to round HID light popular in 1960s, is equipped with two cylinder-styled mechanical instruments, thus making the whole front part resemble an owl with its sharp eyes watching ahead. During steering and braking, the buttock would not slide on the cushions which are made of dermis with increased friction, so that the rider and the passenger on the rear cushion are safer. What is most eye-catching is the streamlined design at the rear section. It connects with the cushion and extends to the 3 end of the model, presenting us an integrated mass but with clear distinction of the front, the body and the rear. The design of dual exhaust pipe makes the whole model magnificently harmonious.

Smooth and Momentary Starting
We cannot wait to put on the necessary gears to make a try. Then we test the electronic ignition system. It makes a little bit sluggish reaction, but anyway it is a smooth start. Here I would like to share with you my own opinion: after all, Shineray overemphasizes the actual use for the users; would not it be more vintage if it is started by a kick start (without the use of any electric starter)?
Instant Acceleration Making Your Nerves Highly-strung
We assess the acceleration performance by the time consumed in 50-metre dash and 100-metre dash. On the whole, I felt satisfactory about the acceleration. My heart beats faster for the instantaneous increase of speed brought about by a gentle pull on the throttle lever.
The only blemish is that when the rotation speed is below 2000 per minute, the accelerated reaction is a little blunt. However, when the rotation speed is above 2000 per minute, its acceleration tops all other motorcycles with equivalent displacement. Please refer to the test data in the following table:

Distance Sequence 50-metre dash 100-metre dash Time (s) 1 3.8s 6.5s 2 4.2s 6.1s 3 4.2s 6.2s Average 4.07s 6.27s
Stable, Vigorous and Forceful Noise For city riders, we sometimes enjoy the vigorous roar of the motorcycles. It is just like the roar of a lion, symbolizing strength and heroism. The XY400 is provided with a 400cc engine newly developed by Shineray. Its noise is unchangingly stable and vigorous at any speed and gear.
Ergonomic Design and Comfortable Riding Experience This model is highly comfortable for riding. It has flexible steering ability, and smooth gear and brake. The front and rear suspension systems are also perfect. There would be no strong vibration even on the bumpy mountain roads.
Moderate Body Temperature
The temperature of the model, after its high-speed revolution, is also an important factor to measure the performance of the engine. We find out by our timely measurement of the major parts that this vehicle is slightly above average in terms of its performance of body temperature.
Inner shell of exhaust pipe Housing of exhaust pipe Engine (cylinder head, cylinder block) Gearbox 94°c 76°c 118°c, 110°c 84°c

Conclusion:
Advantages: it is impressive and fashionable with its vintage design; it is beautiful using the dual exhaust pipe structure; it is full of power by the use of 400cc engine; it is stable in noise; it is smooth and integrated in bodywork design, and comfortable for riding. It is sold at the price of 20 thousand Yuan or so with a high price-performance ratio among the models in the same class.
Minus point: when we accelerate at the rotation speed of below 2000 per minute, the accelerator responds in a slightly blunt manner. Considering that we make the test in a cloudy day after raining, and the road is somewhat slippery, the tyres slide a little bit while I am inspired to try something freestyle.
To sum up, this is a rare and classic model. When you are riding it on an urban road or on the road with complex traffic, I believe it can overshadow most cars or those motorcycles with larger displacement who defy the appearance of the model. That is really...

Specifications
Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm): 2185* 760*1125
Wheelbase (mm): 1420
Seat Height (mm): 790
Tires: (front) 100\90-19 (rear) 110\90-18
Wheel Rim: (front) 1.85×19 (rear) 3.0×18
Max. Power(kW/r/min):19.5/7000
Max. Torque(N.m/ r/min):30/5500
Compression Ratio:8.8:1
Max. Speed (Km/h):150
Climbing Capacity:27 º
Fuel Economy(L/100km): 3.2
Minimum Ground Clearance (mm):160

Maciste

Leo65 dijo:
Podrían quitar la musiquita de las narices para escuchar bien el sonido del motor.

No tiene mala pinta, aunque me queda la duda de si es grande, o sólo lo parece porque en el vídeo la monta una mujer. 8)

Y si alguien sabe francés, que resuma, por favor.

Maciste

Insisto en que mecago en la puta manía de poner música espantosa en los vídeos de motos... ¡que quiero escuchar el motor, cohoneh!

A todo esto, si es larga, se agradecerá, porque yo este verano me saqué el A2 en una Yamaha sr250 Special, e iba más encogido que el nabo de un esquimal. Dentro de un par de semanas preguntaré en algún concesionario cercano si la tienen, para ir a verla.

Razgriz

Yo el viernes preguntando presupuestos para la Bandit me encontré con la 125 y la 250, y me parecieron bastante chulas, monté encima de ambas y midiendo 1,88 iba bien, eso sí, si andase con ellas comería mucho viento, pero eso es otro tema. El vendedor me dijo que tanto la 125 como la 250 tienen motores Suzuki, imagino que los de la Marauder, y que la 400 vendrá con motor Honda, supongo que el de la CB.

Pienso que la más equilibrada será la 250, la 125 siempre se quedará corta rápidamente, si la tienes como vehículo de apollo y para algún paseo de tranquis está muy pero que muy bien, 2300€ me saldría comprarla con su matrícula, si eres de los mios y el coche es el vehículo de apollo, osea, coges la moto siempre, la 250 es lo mejor, disco delante y detrás, pesa algo más de 120kilos llena y 23cv, tienen estas dos peques contador de marchas, y eso lo veo muy un toque interesante, en mi Bandit sé en que marcha voy por la velocidad y las rpm. Como decía, la 250 pienso que es la mejor, es bastante resultona y parece muy facil de reparar, y me agache (mirando la 125) y parece que en opción puede colocarsele un caballete, cosa muy útil para el mantenimiento (tienen filtro de aceite y bomba de gasolina, cosa que muchas 125 no suelen llevar)

La 400 me parece un atraso, disco delante, tampor atrás, 150kilos, algo más con llenos y 2-3cv más que la 250, y 1000€ más cara, pero si comparamos ésta 400 con su "competidora" la Yamaha que piden por ella 6.000€...

Ahora sin ver las otras, la scrambler debe ser un juguete divertido y asequible si te gusta meterte por alguna pista fácil o para moverte por el pueblo, en ciudad para subir y bajar bordillos sin ningúna compasión, y en prestaciones la mejor con diferencia es la café racer porque tiene discos perforados!! De todos motos, estas peques no están para correr.

Si tuviese pasta y quisiera una moto diferente me pillaría la 250 (más equilibrada y barata , seguros, mantenimiento, coste de la  adquisición...) Si quisiera algo más polivalente, por el precio de la 125 compré mi Bandit hace 1año y 4 meses y con 16.000km únicamente mantenimiento.
[hr]
Aquí un video de la 400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4JWd5bPURI

Brian

Leo65 dijo:
gracias Leo65, pero esta es la yamaha no?

por cierto qué **** manía con poner tías ligeras de ropa al lado de las motos... que yo lo que quiero es ver la moto coñññ :mad:

el siguiente vídeo que has puesto Leo sí salen rodando pero con la musiquita no se oyen :hm:
Maciste dijo:
Insisto en que mecago en la puta manía de poner música espantosa en los vídeos de motos... ¡que quiero escuchar el motor, cohoneh!
+1000, otra cosa que me pone nervioso. Hay que joerse. En fin ellos verán, si no quieren vender es su problema.

Neogenesis129

Jose Maria Alguersuari la ha probado y ha dejado un analisis con muchos recuerdos del pasado. Aqui lo teneis

http://www.alguersuari.com/2014/10/prueba-mash-five-hundred-500-400ccy.html

LinceXT

acabo de entrar en la web de Mash....
no entiendo por que la 250 tiene 23cv y la 400 27cv.... 4cv de diferencia entre una 250 y una 400? algo no han pensado bien los ingenieros de Mash o se les han muerto algunos potros en la fábrica.... como poco debería de sacar 35cv.

eso si... un motor de 400cc con 27cv no va nada apretado, con lo cual supongo que durará muchisimo y será bastante más fiable que los motores que van más apretados, debido a menor desgaste de piezas y a menos torsión en los componentes.

aún así me parece bonita.